• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby (union) June Internationals 2016

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Good game. The better team won. Really Folau single handedly kept that series close and without him there would have been some comfortable victories for England. Not blowouts mind - but 13-20 point victories.

Folau always made the gain line and I lost count of how many try scoring opportunities he was involved with. Best Fullback in the world.
Unfortunately for Australia he would be the only Australian making that team at present.

From England I would have the following players for the world XV

Farrell at 10
Your number 7 who played the first two games.
Probably the whole english front row
Itoje (Actually not yet - he is a bit of a boob at mauls - and gave a turnover tonight in a maul)
Robshaw - best number 6 going around. And he plays like a blind side should play.

Last edited:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Phew.... good win guys. Better defense this game, but still lots of work to be done.

Great series from Ireland, left their heart out their..

Howe_zat

Audio File
Had to leave the house at 25-25. Safe to say, looking forward to watching the rest of it now.

Gosh Nowell has won my grudging repect. He is the most defensively gifted wing I have ever seen. He just stopped an Israel folau try right before half time.
Very nuggety customer.

Good stuff.
I was won over by this kick