• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Schumacher wins again

Craig

World Traveller
Once again he wins. Once again he takes out the Melbourne GP. Disapointing race by Jaun Pablo Montoya - expected more from him TBH.

Good race by Jensen Button.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The car is the class of the field. The driver is the class of the field.

It's gonna happen.

Jenson's latter stints disappointed me after he was quicker than the Williams at first - Alonso was excellent, and the fact that Coulthard got points for being rubbish all race highlights the daftness of the new points system.

Craig

World Traveller
MacLaren's were a real disappointment. I would of thought Montoya would of got 3rd or 4th at the worst.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
McLaren have been drifting away for a while now. It's quite strange because Williams suddenly fell away when Newey left for McLaren and then McLaren started dominating. Now Williams have come back and are stronger, even though I think Newey is the best designer in his field. But Montoya is leaving for McLaren at the end of the year! Why? Williams is stronger!

I doubt I'll be watching most of this season, if it carries on like this.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Rik said:
McLaren have been drifting away for a while now. It's quite strange because Williams suddenly fell away when Newey left for McLaren and then McLaren started dominating. Now Williams have come back and are stronger, even though I think Newey is the best designer in his field. But Montoya is leaving for McLaren at the end of the year! Why? Williams is stronger!

I doubt I'll be watching most of this season, if it carries on like this.
He's leaving due to a huge personality clash with Ralf Schumacher and the rest of the team.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
He's leaving due to a huge personality clash with Ralf Schumacher and the rest of the team.
It's pretty certain Ralf's on the go too, but where to?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
great race by the Ferrari Boys :):):) and deservably so as they diminated by far the whole weekend. also good to see Renault doing well, particularly alonso :)

Cloete

International Captain
Omg!!! you made an F1 League and didn't tell anyone about it!!! Well i never saw anything

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Ralf has apparently agreed terms for a new team next year .... Renault

which leaves 2 seats open at williams - webber and button perhaps.... very interesting it its s all true though, strange on williams part....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
Ralf has apparently agreed terms for a new team next year .... Renault

which leaves 2 seats open at williams - webber and button perhaps.... very interesting it its s all true though, strange on williams part....
maybe room for DC at Williams ;)