• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL Dream Team

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nibblet said:
What am I meant to say? The fact is, it's no sport and it never will be.
No, I'm afraid it is - and that is a fact.

Why can't you just be tolerant of other nations instead of sounding like a 3 year old all the time?

Eclipse

International Debutant
Thats stupid Nibblet.

It's the most popular sport in Australia by a mile and week in week out it attrackts massive crowds.

You are being typical of someone who has probably seen half a dozen AFL game's in his life and has never been interested in actualy learning about it. You dont have to like it but dont tell the millions of people in Australia to whom it is the ONLY sport thats it's not actualy a sport.

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
Nibblet come to the G' on ANZAC Day, listen to the roar, feel the passion and emotions and the thrills then tell me its not a sport rugby loving di*khe*d

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Let it go... Look im not a fan of AFL, but i can tell you when it comes to NZ Everything is the greatest, and when it comes to Australia everything is "poo"...

Well just ask him how his Warriors went today against Brisbane...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Warne is god said:
Nibblet come to the G' on ANZAC Day, listen to the roar, feel the passion and emotions and the thrills then tell me its not a sport rugby loving di*khe*d
And not to metion see the bombers win...

nibbs

International Captain
Warne is god said:
hahaha.

I go to league games all the time to experience it. League has the tension, the drama, the buzz and the atmosphere. I've watched the odd AFL game. I kind of understand it, but I can't really see what is so exciting about it. I find it dead set boring.

Where is G'?