• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL

Cloete

International Captain
Okay mate I'm in.

South-Queensland Cowboys are going to mop the floor with everyone else who joins :D.

Coached by the famous Wally Lewis the Cowboys will be playing their home matches at the Brisvegas Stadium. Seating a massive 70,000 people it has been touted as the best rugby stadium in the world. The Broncos have been known of late to draw crowds of 10,000 at the most. With alot of Queenslanders converting to the Southern Cowboys since the dawn of the merger between the North Queensland Cowboys and the South East Queensland Crushers.

Now that we've heard about the premiership winners....

Blewy good choice for going for bidding war btw :D. Cowboys have a massive salary cap thanks to the huge support of the local public :P

GET IN QUICK AND GET THE SEASON GOING! JUST 7 MORE PLACES LEFT!

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Gold Coast Seagulls are in as they prepare for their entry in to the NRL as the new franchise in 2006. Coached by Ben Ikin they will be hard to beat.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok the league is Full guys...

Recruitment opens at 10pm tonight, the 3rd of March

Cloete

International Captain
Stop stealing all my bids :!( :!(

Craig, Kyle and Simon!! Damn you!!

lol i'm gonna have to outbid you guys

Craig

World Traveller
Cloete said:
Stop stealing all my bids :!( :!(

Craig, Kyle and Simon!! Damn you!!

lol i'm gonna have to outbid you guys
I have 21 men on my squad and still have more then $800k to bid.

I accidenty out bidded Civoniceva at $1.1m, so if I got rid of him, I would have heaps and heaps.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
HMM :( my busy schedule around teh end of the bidding stage has weakend my team to hell :( very dissapoined with the server :(