• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im sure that if the F/A is tied as well as points then they go off Most points for, If by some minute chance that they are the same i think it may go off who won the matches between the teams involved, or some type of countback...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my brother wants to play in our comp next year, so ill be reserving a spot for him, im already sending the scouts off the plan for PSV's title defence, maybe they can find me a few bargain buys :D

Simon

at least my brother knows his rugby league and will put up a challenge, unlike some of you nevilles that played this season and made it far too easy, ill still beat him, but not as easy as i killed u guys.....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
HAHA Craig. After dominating all season, you are put out in the Preliminary final. I am in the final and have the team to win this one. Fingers crossed Fitzgibbon makes an early return and kicks - goddamit!

Comp number 0148 if anyone is interested.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
HAHA Craig. After dominating all season, you are put out in the Preliminary final. I am in the final and have the team to win this one. Fingers crossed Fitzgibbon makes an early return and kicks - goddamit!

Comp number 0148 if anyone is interested.
roosters wont be risking fitzgibbon until week 1 of the finals apparently kyle...