• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual NRL

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
Just like the easy game against Andrew hey Sim?? :P :P :P

Title Favourites...

HAHAHAHAHA no Chance
my players will hit their straps this week, joel monaghan and luke lewis lining up against each other will score a few each, schifcofske will bang over the goals and ill be right.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Well im pretty certain to win my game, despite the roosters having a few decent players to go today, i have 2 key ones in Craig Wing and Craig Fitzgibbon who should go real well for the roosters against the rabbits today...
Won't have Craig Wing for a while now. I'll miss him too in another one of my comps. At least he got that try before he injured himself.

nibbs

International Captain
Warriors were outplayed. Our fowards never got going, so we never had any decent field position. When we got down their end we wer always dangerous. Well done Broncos. Who likes my new avatar?

Blewy, honestly. If the Warriors had of played the Sharks or the Tigers for that matter I know for sure we'd be on two points and most likely ahead of the Tigers. Like you said Blewy, as soon as the Warriors get it all together we'll get on a roll for sure.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Won't have Craig Wing for a while now. I'll miss him too in another one of my comps. At least he got that try before he injured himself.
Yeah Wingy will be a bit of a loss, however i feel i have the players to cover him, and with the addition of SBW(for a while at least) i think it strengthens my side...

nibbs

International Captain
Nathan Hindmarsh should prove a useful buy. One foward try already. Hopefully he can get a few more.

Simon

Blewy said:
Yeah Wingy will be a bit of a loss, however i feel i have the players to cover him, and with the addition of SBW(for a while at least) i think it strengthens my side...
I still think you will lose this week. Just like the tigers, start off with a win and go completely downhill after that :P

Simon

Blewy said:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

:P :P :P :P :P
Is that the best you can come up with?!?!?!
I hope the tigers produce more than that, for your sake :P :P

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats all i need to come up with... Your guys were supposed to be Competition Favourites but they Choked...

My guys are a champion team compared to your team of champions, and we all know how that saying ends... :P :P :P :P

nibbs

International Captain
Simon, a swift moving or whatever your foward pack is, is not the key to doing well at VNRL. You need hard working fowards, who continuosly hit the ball up and make tackles all day long. Foward tries are generally what your looking for from your fowards, as they wont usually score too many normal tries like the backs.

Cloete

International Captain
Might Cowboys up 38-14 against the Jets so far :D

Cowboys still have Seage, Tahu, Kennedy, Death, MacDougall, Skandalis and Wilson left to play :D

tries: Luke Rooney 2, Jason Cayless 2, Francis Meli, Greg Bird, Todd Byrne

Goals: Tony Martin 2

Forward tries: Matt Hilder and Simone Faumuina

Simon

nibblet said:
Simon, a swift moving or whatever your foward pack is, is not the key to doing well at VNRL. You need hard working fowards, who continuosly hit the ball up and make tackles all day long. Foward tries are generally what your looking for from your fowards, as they wont usually score too many normal tries like the backs.
ive gone for a combination of both, ricketson got me a foward try last week, and probably would have this week had he not been sin binned, ian hindmarsh has gone close both weeks, kearney im surprised didnt get a foward try and menzies is also listed as a centre so he cant score fowrd tries, but he scores plenty of normal tries to cover.

ive been a bit unlucky both weeks i feel, vagana is still out, lewis hasnt scored yet, sing didnt score in week 1 ad had the bye this week, schifcofske isnt kicking many goals cause the raiders arent scoring a lot of tries. i think its only a matter of time till these players start to go at their best.

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
ive been a bit unlucky both weeks i feel, vagana is still out, lewis hasnt scored yet, sing didnt score in week 1 ad had the bye this week, schifcofske isnt kicking many goals cause the raiders arent scoring a lot of tries. i think its only a matter of time till these players start to go at their best.
and who was it that said lewis would be better than rooney? :P

rooney has scored 3 tries so far!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Another Great win for the Tigers, and with a good trade made, the team is looking even stronger now....

Simon

ive made a change or two and with seu seu and vagana due back this week, i am once again confident of winnnig. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Well Mark Minichello got me a FT last week but has the bye this week :( :!( :(

I will hate R4 as El Mazri wont play because of the bye.

Surprised Chris Walker hasnt been signed...