• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Englands new Rugby League Coach

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
How about trying out this new Quiz??

In which Major sport in England do they not have an Australian coach??.....it is very hard to solve isn't it?

I see that England have now poached one of our top Rugby League coaches in Wayne Bennett.....they realize they will never beat us at this game so they now decided it might work if they take our top coaches ...

Just to refresh your memories,Australian coaches cover,..Rugby league,Rugby Union,Cricket. Cycling,just to name afew and I know there are several other sports with Aussie coaches.8-)8-)

91Jmay

International Coach
How about trying out this new Quiz??

In which Major sport in England do they not have an Australian coach??.....it is very hard to solve isn't it?

I see that England have now poached one of our top Rugby League coaches in Wayne Bennett.....they realize they will never beat us at this game so they now decided it might work if they take our top coaches ...

Just to refresh your memories,Australian coaches cover,..Rugby league,Rugby Union,Cricket. Cycling,just to name afew and I know there are several other sports with Aussie coaches.8-)8-)
Rugby League

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
Wayne bennett was born in queensland in 1950.

I see the Sydney Roosters hammered the St helens club 38-12 these matches are getting boring we can't get a bet on with the bookies to back the Aussie sides.:laugh:

Last edited:

Bennyfishel

Cricket Spectator
Now we hammer the once "great" Wigan ..42-12. However we might notice some improvement in the future with Wayne Bennett coaching the England team.:unsure:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
No, it's backs we're on our uppers for.

Taylor has played there on occasions though, hasn't he?

Pretty sure he's a full Origin player too, isn't he? Would he even be eligible?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Taylor has actually played for Australia but given there's been a World Cup since then he's essentially free to switch.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah? I've given up trying to get League's international eligibility rules.

Can't be too many (any?) players who've turned out for England/GB and the Kangaroos.

Still more English than Rangi Chase, anyway.