• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs England Live Game.Nov.20, 2015.4th.ODI.at Dubai

Bossbabe909

Cricket Spectator
:laugh:
Folks.
I am Bossbabe909.
I am new here.i starts thread for todays game later on in UAE.
Let me Guide if, such thread already open else-where.

England Squad
EJG Morgan*, MM Ali, JM Bairstow, SW Billings, JC Buttler†, AD Hales, CJ Jordan, LE Plunkett, AU Rashid, JE Root, JJ Roy, JWA Taylor, RJW Topley, DJ Willey, CR Woakes

Pakistan Squad
Azhar Ali*, Aamer Yamin, Ahmed Shehzad, Anwar Ali, Babar Azam, Bilal Asif, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Irfan, Mohammad Rizwan, Rahat Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Shoaib Malik, Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah, Zafar Gohar

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dear Bossbabe909,

This is a Final Warning. Do not make any further posts until your account has been approved by the moderators or else you may be banned permanently and without notice. Do not reply to this post and if you have any question, email moderators@cricketweb.net

Daemon