• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jonah Lomu, 1975-2015

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Tragedy to hear of the big man's passing. The most destructive wingback of all time, and his feats are all the more amazing given he was seriously unwell for the majority of his career.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Absolute wrecking ball on the field, the likes of which will never be seen again I don't think. Also the namesake of the best rugby game of all time.

RIP big marn. Legend.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** me this is grim news. Partly because he was 15 younger than me, a sobering thought if ever there was one, but equally because despite his health problems when you think of him you always think of his playing days when he simply looked indestructible.

Coincidentally, or perhaps not, same cause of death as Vic Trumper

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so i'm watching 'Anger Within: Jonah Lomu' through my library and i'm like 10 minutes into it and this is intense as hell. starting from living with his illness and then talking about his childhood