• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread III - Why did PEWS shut our thread?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Richmond were brave, although according the AFL article it should be Richmond was brave, either way there was some bravery going on.

Redbacks

International Captain
At least the tigers new problem involves making the 8. They need to acquire some class up forward this trade window.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
except every second post in the AFL thread doesn't reference you like it does with me in the wrestling thread.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
except every second post in the AFL thread doesn't reference you like it does with me in the wrestling thread.
Yeah but if I posted in here every day saying I haven't watched a game of AFL since I caught one on setanta circa 07 then maybe they would

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
particularly in 2007, that game was probably Richmond knocking off Essendope in James Hird's farewell game.