• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inter will lose to Milan

Craig

World Traveller
Unfortunatly so I predict with the derby this weekend. Inter's form has been inconsistant, and Milan are playing so so well.

Kaka has really been playing well for Milan this season and the thing is Inter has a good squad and all, but cant put it together.

Craig

World Traveller
Yep I was right. Inter lot 3-2 to Milan after leading 2-0.

I suppose it is better to lose to the best team in Europe and perhaps the best in the world (depending on how creditability the South American leagues have and the World Club match v Boca Juniors) then to Empoli or Udinese.