• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xpert Eleven

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As I contemplate how to rectify the Draft thread shambles, I put forward a peace offering:

Xpert Eleven is a football manager game, where you buy/sell/train players, choose formation/tactics, etc. I have a competition called Genesis Football, which consists of three tiers - League Genesis, Genesis One, and Genesis Conference.

A real joy in Xpert Eleven is watching your players grow throughout the seasons (my last remaining foundation player has just now announced his retirement, sigh), and progress occurs pretty quickly, as seasons typically last just 2-3 months, with two games each week.

Some managers log in just a few times a week, but there is enough depth there to keep you more involved if you should so wish.

We are 17 seasons in, but as all new teams join via the lowest tier, there is no real handicap for new sides, as you start off against teams of similar ability.

Invite link is below. It would also be beneficial if you added me on Facebook, as a lot of the announcements are made through a group on there. It would be great to have you join! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Xpert Eleven - The Best Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Don't have the time or the inclination to do it again. X11 is already set-up/isn't a manual process. No worries.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I'm going to take that as a tentative yes to Xpert.

If anyone else would like to join Smittens, you can enter until the weekend. :)