• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How Awesome is Nole?!

Really, How Much?

• Total voters

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes he is, yes he is.

Here he is, reviving an old Wimbledon tradition with the Ladies Champion

harsh.ag

This isn't the first time he has jived with Serena either. Here they are two years ago

harsh.ag

Deliberately ignoring Vimes, this shows that Djoko certainly has a way with music (or something resembling it) and the ladies

grecian

If rumours are to be nelieved he had relations with Sharapova and Ivanovic, so he gets top bloke marks for that.

Otherwise he bores me too **** in every way/

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
presume you're talking about his grinding tennis style and not his personality? Easily has the most character out of the major players.

grecian

presume you're talking about his grinding tennis style and not his personality? Easily has the most character out of the major players.
Meh, I've never much liked life and souls of the party, I prefer dourness off court, flair on it. Much prefer Andy's personality off-court TBH.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I enjoy Murray's dourness off-court as well, especially when he's being interviewed by some ghastly BBC person. His monotone one word answers are the perfect response to the ****ty overly-enthusiastic and painfully annoying questions he gets asked.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
His Twitter is actually funny tbh.

But in any case, that's different to finding Novak "boring". First person I've ever heard say that. I know some people dislike him, but never heard him described as boring.