• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Copa America 2015

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think the beard is adding to the great man's powers.

The great man? You've clearly been watching too much tennis, in football we try to be less flamboyantly sycophantic.

Great vid though. Cheers for posting.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
messi retires from the national team because he lost a few finals?! what he needed to do was to try even harder next time around, this is kind of cowardly...
I imagine there's a lot of politics under here that probably doesn't get reported well because no one (in the soccer media) speaks Spanish. Fair few people expect him to be back for 2018 anyway but skip some qualifiers.

Plus I'm guessing he got fed up with his family receiving death threats ahead of every match.