• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah, I'm jumping in there. Just far too excited with our managerial appointment today.

Can't wait for the new season to start now.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah wrong thread.

I hear your new manager is pretty decent though, wish him well.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always has been. Traditions are important.

How good is Neymar btw, has 44 international goals. He is 23.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Either change the thread title or I'll be forced to make one with the right title. Been that way for a decade for ****s sake

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah well we always waited for the fixtures to come out before starting new threads but that one went out the window.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah well we always waited for the fixtures to come out before starting new threads but that one went out the window.

That's a myth.

Title has always been the same. Mods have 24 hours to sort it or I'll be forced to create an IPL/ICL style stand off.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's a myth.

Title has always been the same. Mods have 24 hours to sort it or I'll be forced to create an IPL/ICL style stand off.
Well seeing as he is only starting this one as he is so excited by the manager then this can be the pub league one and you can start the real one.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One day we'll have a footy thread that doesn't start with arguments over the etiquette of starting the footy thread.