• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Dammit, just how far have we fallen??
Haha, to be fair, Man Utd haven't been the most hated for ages now. Probably for the best part of ten years now come to think of it. They haven't been good enough to actually hate for quite a while, and the last time they actually were any good (The Ronaldo years, I guess), they were basically too good to really hate.

Chelsea on the other hand, through a combination of players/managers and other factors have shot up the rankings in that period. In fact even before that they weren't especially agreeable, they just were redeemed by people like Zola and Ranieri.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I can definitely believe it tbf. Suarez is supposedly incredibly cuddly off the pitch too. Drogba is so much so that everyone seems to have forgotten how much of a ****house he could be on the pitch.

vcs

PR or not, it does good for a worthy cause, so good on them. I guess they didn't have to do it.

Drogba reportedly used his influence to stop a civil war in Cote d'Ivoire. He's a real good guy off the field.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
FTR, Man U defo more despicable than Chelsea and always will be. No idea what sledger is on.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
only a marketing team would be stupid enough to head to Guardian comments to tell of their players' amazing goodness of heart rather than just post to Facebook like a normal person

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
As for most hated fans, there was that video of chelsea fans smashing up some guy's cafe or something and starting a fight with the owner after they've damaged his livelihood. Someone said it was old...I don't think it matters, they're still ****s.

Uppercut

I know the right thing to say is that fans are mostly all the same, but it's well established that London-based clubs have much wankier fanbases than Northern ones. Liverpool fans are deluded but at least there aren't many A4 sheets in the crowd.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The Chelsea fanbase really is the worst in my experience. Entirely anecdotal of course, but it's a club that really does seem to attract the kind of people I really despise (though there are a few notable exceptions).

flibbertyjibber

Question for DCYE would you rather have lost that semi and kept de Bruyne fit or take getting to the final and see him carried off with what looked a serious knee injury which will almost certainly have an impact on all competitions for the rest of the season?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Not really sure they have to be mutually exclusive, but in your hypothetical I'd probably still take the win. As cold as it sounds, with Aguero fit *touches wood* we can win the league, regardless.