• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Appalling performance from Newcastle. As much as I begrudge the idiot McClueless the very air that he breathes they were probably due after the Sunderland match.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I thought that as soon as I posted that, they did come 8th the season before though but then they sold all those players.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Dreadful performance by the Greens today in the Cup. Um............concentrate on the League I think is the thing to say on days like these.

grecian

Okay if we lose this game I will be in a bad mood. I know many of you rely on my normally happy, sunny devil-may-care disposition on here, but quite frankly I've had enough.

Curzon Ashton, Canvey Island and Warrington, plus countless others just can't be repeated again can it?

You ****ing media outlets have had your fun, Beeb launched their coverage on us last year. there's been a few non-league upsets this year, just let us off this one for once, please.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Didcot is one of places that you know exist and know it's approximate location but know sod all about the place because they don't have a decent football team. If Exeter do happen to lose at the Draycott Engineering Loop Meadow Stadium ..................um not sure..............I just wanted get Draycott Engineering Loop Meadow Stadium into a sentence.

grecian

Someone give Cureton a box to stand on, it's pretty embarrasing for him next to the hot blonde presenter, but even more ridiculous next to David James.

grecian

Am i prepared, I've been up and drinking since 3.30am, you bet your house I'm prepared. Clinton to score, he only scores on t'telly.