• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2014/15 Football Draft

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Diego Costa

Well that's the spine of the team sorted. Now to fill out around it, I suppose.

Burner

International Regular
Why is [player X] not getting any love? Quality player!

*just passing through, don't mind me*

Last edited by a moderator:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Just ftr, it's kind of against draft protocol to discuss a player before they've been picked. Maybe someone was hoping everyone forgot about him, etc.

Have edited the name out from your post, just in case. Hope you understand. I'm inclined to agree though ftr, I might pick him next round so don't want people seeing it anyway!

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nate - Messi, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Kompany, Muller
Cabinet - Ronaldo, Busquets, J Boateng, Alaba, Kroos
pothas - Suarez, Modric, Alexis Sanchez, Mascherano, Pique
GIMH - Neymar, Courtois, Benatia, Gotze, Terry
Dan - Neuer, Hummels, Fabregas, Pogba, Costa
sledger - Aguero, Ozil, Ramos, Arturo Vidal, Pedro
marc - Thiago Silva, van Persie, David Silva, Lloris, Di Maria
> Vimes - Iniesta, Lahm, Tevez, ter Stegen
TBY - Hazard, Robben, Lewandowski, Toure
dcye - Bale, Ibrahimovic, Rodriguez, Reus

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It has been 31 hours and 24 minutes since sledgeh picked, I believe that's Morkeh's pick long gone and Srizza is on the clock.

(Someone has gotta keep this show on the road ffs)

Agent TBY

International Captain
Still 10m to go for 24h since marc's pick, I think.

I'll make my pick in a couple of hours when I get back, so we can get ours out of the way then if you're around.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Xavi
Ilkay Gündogan

My second CM was a really tough choice. Still not sure I made the right one but life's too short for worries lads.

Last edited: