• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2014/15 Football Draft

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Record separate audio files imo. And each highlight reel ought to be started with an intro of footage from that vid you shot in your garage a few years back.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
...so my new flatmate reset the squads, meaning I've lost all the transfers and tactics etc. Will try and rectify.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Helping Nate with the simming. ****ing hell making the squads is a tedious process. They have loads of annoying constraints that make it longer and more complicated than it should be. I don't care if Bayern don't have enough players anymore, in fact, I find it very funny, now let me make the transfers.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
P.S. Nate I need your squads. Extra P.S. I see you've got Adelaide United as your team on this page, but Liverpool on the first page. I didn't see the latter until now, so you're just going to have Liverpool.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Done all the teams and tactics. Just need Nate's formation, tactics etc.

Going with the groups that Nate drew, so:

Group A
Liverpool (Nate)
Brentford (Pothas)
Coventry (marc)
Rotterham (Sledger)
Tranmere (GIMH)

Group B
Arsenal (Cabinet)
Barcelona (Dan)
Borussia Dortmund (TBY)
FC Köln (Vimes)
Man City (dcye)

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Going to do the opening fixtures of Group B right now. There's 10 rounds of fixtures for each group, as each side plays each other twice, so will post each match day in a separate post, spread over the next week or so. Will also post tables to go with it, etc, etc.

Here's the Group B complete fixture list (will add Group A when I've made it).

MD1: BVB v City
MD1: FCB v Arsenal
MD2: Arsenal v Köln
MD2: FCB v BVB
MD3: Köln v Arsenal
MD3: BVB v FCB
MD4 Arsenal v City
MD4 FCB v Köln
MD5: Köln v BVB
MD5: City v FCB
MD6: Arsenal v BVB
MD6: City v Köln
MD7: Köln v City
MD7 BVB v Arsenal
MD8: Arsenal v FCB
MD8: City v BVB
MD9: BVB v Köln
MD9: FCB v City
MD10: Köln v FCB
MD10: City v Arsenal

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Borussia Dortmund (TBY) v Manchester City (DCYE) at the Westfalenstadion

BVB 2-1 Manchester City

Xavi 32 (City)
Lewandowski 37, Robben 72 (BVB)

FC Barcelona (Dan) v Arsenal (Cabinet) at the Camp Nou

FCB 1-2 Arsenal

Walcott 7, Cavani 49 (Arsenal)
Depay 36 (FCB)

Table after MD1

PWDLGFGAGDPTS
Arsenal11002113
Borussia Dortmund11002113
FC Köln00000000
FC Barcelona 100112-10
Manchester City100112-10

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Perhaps a summary of how we're scoring/conceding an how the match generally went? Unless you're not actually running them, which means the tactics stuff posted earlier is pointless because you don't know what's working and what isn't.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I mean I don't really know what you guys were expecting. Fifa is a pretty simple game when it comes to this stuff, in fact the actual simming stuff is probably pretty random. Sure you could do similar on a thing like Excel if you're that type of person.

Edit: Can I? I didn't know that. Will look into it.