• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Three rounds remain... who will be relegated?

Who will be relegated in this 2014/15 EPL season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
A Nate poll? Well I never. ;)

Going on the assumption that Burnley and QPR are lost causes.

Name your victim!

cpr

International Coach
Nah, Sunderland for me. Newcastle are comical, Sunderland are terrible.

Plus I have far too many Newcastle fans as friends to wish that on them again. They've suffered enough

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not Villa or Leicester. Hull have been doing too well recently. If one of the North Easters go down, then perhaps there'll be a swap deal for Middlesbrough in the Championship playoffs, even though I'd love to see Brentford go up.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
There's much potential hilarity to be had, whoever slips away.

I'd love it to be the Geordies and, their current form suggests it's a strong possibility.

Dutch Schteve taking over is another sitcom waiting to be written too.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
As much as I want it to be Newcastle for the lolz, it'll be Sunderland. Their last 4 games are absolute brutal - Everton (a), Leicester (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (a).

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Imagine they'd probably find takers for most of their players tbh. They have plenty of players who are exactly the sort clubs that have just been promoted often take a shine to.

Really hope Newcastle go though. They're a total joke of a club these days, and it'd be utterly hilarious for them to capitulate so disastrously. Sunderland not at all a bad alternative though; as I've said before, they add nothing to the league in terms of excitement or amusement, so I wouldn't miss them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
RE QPR - interesting that it's still up in the air regarding their financial fair play fine from the Football League. Had we managed to scrape a point on Saturday which I think would have lifted us to the heady heights of 91st (could be wrong though as haven't studied it in detail) then I'd desperately be hoping for the Football League to show some balls and refuse to admit them. On yer bike to the conference, lads. Obviously wouldn't happen, and anyway could do without them now.

Pothas

Don't know about Sunderland being able to get rid of their players, they are certainly not the type that Bournemouth or Watford would go after. Would have a better chance selling to some of those already in the league, West Brom or someone but a lot of the players are just too ****. They have been pretty good at getting straight back up in the past but would be very surprised if they managed it this time.

Pothas

RE QPR - interesting that it's still up in the air regarding their financial fair play fine from the Football League. Had we managed to scrape a point on Saturday which I think would have lifted us to the heady heights of 91st (could be wrong though as haven't studied it in detail) then I'd desperately be hoping for the Football League to show some balls and refuse to admit them. On yer bike to the conference, lads. Obviously wouldn't happen, and anyway could do without them now.
Imagine they will just pay a big fine and that will be the end of it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't know about Sunderland being able to get rid of their players, they are certainly not the type that Bournemouth or Watford would go after. Would have a better chance selling to some of those already in the league, West Brom or someone but a lot of the players are just too ****. They have been pretty good at getting straight back up in the past but would be very surprised if they managed it this time.
Yeah, I suppose I should have included Brom, Stoke, Villa and the like in my post really. In any case, I imagine there wouldn't be a shortage of middling Premiership sides who'd take an interest in Larsson, Rodwell, Cattermole, and Wickham. Johnson too...if he's not a guest of Her Majesty by then. Could see all of those players at Stoke actually.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Newcastle have the easiest possible run-in, they should be fine. I really want them to go down though. If they keep managing to scrape another year in the Prem, Ashley wins.

Voted Hull but on second thoughts it'll probably be Sunderland. Neither will be missed. Pearson is a complete wanker but Leicester have played much better football this season than the other candidates, so on balance I wouldn't mind them staying up.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I too went with Hull. Their recent form is just terrible, and I think Newcastle will finally pull their fingers out, and do enough.

Sherwood > Ferguson also.