• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coolest Sport?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Which sport do you guys think is the "coolest" sport.. Id say NFL is pretty amazing, these guys seem to ooze coolness and look hard even when they having a crap game!

masterblaster

International Captain
With guys like Shoaib Akhtar and Herschelle Gibbs around, Id say Cricket is a pretty 'cool' sport.

However Tennis is pretty 'cool'.

Players like Federer, Roddick, Hewitt, Safin, Paes, Sharapova, Kournikova, Hantochova they make the game pretty 'cool'.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In terms of playing a sport, I like volleyball and sprinting... after cricket of course.

Watching sports, my priorities are...

1/ Cricket
2/ Baseball
3/ Basketball
4/ Football
5/ Tennis
6onward/ any other sport

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Overall Cricket.

Basketball when you are to just put in the hoops.

Table Tennis if there is someone to pick up the balls.

Badminton provided squashes are banned.

Pro Wrestling except if you don't do it yourself.

Walking race but I have NEVER EVER had any opponent.

Soccer if you are watching a player like Beckham.

Mental Maths. Any takers?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Dude, surfing has to be the most totally, narley, bodachous cool sport of all time man.
Dude! The truth is spoken by Kyle Wright Esquire!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rik said:
Dude! The truth is spoken by Kyle Wright Esquire!
Narley Ric Theodore Logan, man! It's totally bogus that no-one even considered surfing before me, man. Thanks for the support buddy. Remember to chill out dudes....

Wyld Stalyns Rock!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Narley Ric Theodore Logan, man! It's totally bogus that no-one even considered surfing before me, man. Thanks for the support buddy. Remember to chill out dudes....

Wyld Stalyns Rock!
Most excellent! Indeed it was most confusing!

Remember, be most excellent to yourself and each other!

Anna

International Vice-Captain
1)Rugby!!!!!! (I'll probably change my mind when the cricket season starts!)
2)Cricket
3)Tennis- Roger Federer is amazing. He makes it all look so effortless.