• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McGregor surely has to go. He’s had a lot of time with a good squad and done nothing with them of any note. Wonderful player and by all reports a terrific bloke but the players aren’t laying it on the line for him.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trent Barrett got kicked out for the latter in quick time, Mary has been saying the players aren't doing enough for him for like two years now it feels like. Having Ben Hunt and Corey Norman as your halves doesn't help but good christ, McGregor definitely isn't the guy to get the most out of them.

Flem274*

123/5
dragons were bad but things were compounded by having the bad luck to meet the warriors for their one good game of the year

Shri

Mr. Glass
I played rugby once last year. Only time. All I understood was that you couldn't pass the ball forward but only sideways and back. Being tackled is no joke, especially when you call people pussies when they're trying to go easy on you.

Julian87

State Captain
McGregor surely has to go. He’s had a lot of time with a good squad and done nothing with them of any note. Wonderful player and by all reports a terrific bloke but the players aren’t laying it on the line for him.
He should have gone ages ago but very few coaches in the game could muster much out of that squad. Besides Lomax and McInness (and maybe 1 or 2 humpty bench forwards) every single other fill time first grade player is past their best IMO. That includes current rep players like Frizell and Vaughan. This is even more obvious with players like Graham, Lafai, Aitken, Hunt and Norman who look a shell of the players they were 3 and more years ago. They need a mass cull and that means some lean Nathan Brown Newcastle era type years ahead.

Burgey

Jeez a tough old arvo for the Knights with the number of injuries they’ve picked up in the first 25 minutes here

Burgey

Tough night for hard Right leaning Penrith fan and former poster Ausage, who not only saw his side squander a sizable lead, but is having to watch a lot of pissed off working class set **** alight in the hallowed Land of the Free.

Jeez the Dogs are terrible. They're game, but just got nothing at all in attack.

Burgey

Surely a three way go for the spoon between the Dogs, Titans and Dragons. Think the Dogs will avoid it on the strength of them actually having a dig whereas the other two don't

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
dragons were bad but things were compounded by having the bad luck to meet the warriors for their one good game of the year
Didn't watch it, but pretty stunned to hear the result. Well done Warriors. Still 2 more weeks before NZ Super Rugby kicks off, so might try to catch a couple of NRL games.

Shady Slim

International Coach
absolutely cool and good that after months of hyping may 28 and getting it all restarted there was no rugby league that occurred anywhere in the world this weekend not at all no sir

Kraken

International 12th Man
absolutely cool and good that after months of hyping may 28 and getting it all restarted there was no rugby league that occurred anywhere in the world this weekend not at all no sir
it's okay, we can cry together about how pathetic our teams are

Shady Slim

International Coach
it's okay, we can cry together about how pathetic our teams are
drinking game for dogs fans has one rule and it's take a shot whenever a prop gets the ball on tackle four, it's enough to have someone passed out about 55 minutes in when the game's already beyond us

Kraken

International 12th Man
drinking game for dogs fans has one rule and it's take a shot whenever a prop gets the ball on tackle four, it's enough to have someone passed out about 55 minutes in when the game's already beyond us
I laughed, then I had a glass shattering moment that made me realise this is also something that could be applied to the dragons too. We're going to get ****ing wasted next weekend tbf

Shady Slim

International Coach
I laughed, then I had a glass shattering moment that made me realise this is also something that could be applied to the dragons too. We're going to get ****ing wasted next weekend tbf
what's worrying me is you guys let the warriors complete at nigh on perfect but the dogs could complete at 100% and still come away with a penalty goal at most tbh

then again a penalty goal would suffice to top your lot after that effort:ph34r:

Kraken

International 12th Man
what's worrying me is you guys let the warriors complete at nigh on perfect but the dogs could complete at 100% and still come away with a penalty goal at most tbh

then again a penalty goal would suffice to top your lot after that effort:ph34r:

It's so true dude, we just didn't look like scoring at all. At least your lot was playing a decent side ffs

The sooner we get Hunt to 9, and Cam Mcinnes to 13 and just blood youth and we'll be okay tbh. Just ****ing try something, anything Mary. Please

Flem274*

123/5
the dragons were so weird. league has a formula - run about for a few tackles then ****ing boot it high or low. but no dragons must run it straight at a warriors forward on the last tackle.

now im not going to fault contempt for the warriors forward pack (we had a drinking game ready ourselves), but the unfit ****s don't have to run if you go straight at them.

Burgey

A highlight of the dragons game for me was the foxtel commentary showing the cardboard cut outs in the crowd getting up and leaving with 15 to go