• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Ehhh, I think 2015-17 there was a side who wasn't particularly hatable (I can see the argument for Cronulla being dislikable and they kinda are, but they had the drought thing going on). 2014 I obviously had a team to support there but I'm obviously biased :p

Actually hard to think of recent finals where both sides were tolerable. 2005 and 2001 probably?
I don't mind as long as there's someone I don't hate playing. Last time we had an evil derby was 2013. 2012 was just about as awful as it can get.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
on one hand, it would have been extremely karmic if Slater got suspended from his last game because of a dodgy try saving action. on the other hand, **** the roosters

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of the great decisions imo, would have been so depressing and such an anti-climax for his career to end in there over that.

Spikey

maybe he'll be sent off in the 2nd minute for putting a boot in someone's face after they've scored. best of both worlds.

morgieb

I don't think he really deserved to be suspended for that. Didn't look like a traditional shoulder charge to me.

Trouble is, would anyone else get off? Probably not. And would he get the week if it wasn't a final? Yes.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think he really deserved to be suspended for that. Didn't look like a traditional shoulder charge to me.

Trouble is, would anyone else get off? Probably not. And would he get the week if it wasn't a final? Yes.
That's what would have made it so very beautiful. Been a grub his whole career and never been called on it. Getting rubbed out of his swansong for a minor offense like that would have been glorious beyond imagining.

social

That's what would have made it so very beautiful. Been a grub his whole career and never been called on it. Getting rubbed out of his swansong for a minor offense like that would have been glorious beyond imagining.
Lol

Great player and a farce that he was even charged

Whole thing was nonsense

mr_mister

Put two bets on for tonight. One for Latrell Mitchell to score anytime. One for roosters for win. Looking good atm

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see Munster learning how to grub it up with the best of them. Billy's legacy is safe.

Roosters were way too good. I know a lot was made over Cronk but playing like that was pretty extraordinary. Dont think I've ever seen anything like it tbh.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Good to see Munster learning how to grub it up with the best of them. Billy's legacy is safe.

Roosters were way too good. I know a lot was made over Cronk but playing like that was pretty extraordinary. Dont think I've ever seen anything like it tbh.
He basically didn't even play, it was amazing. Keary with one of the best GF performances in years.

Burgey

Yeah he was brilliant. Was like stepping back in time seeing a half run the entire show on both sides of the park

Gnske

The Cronk and Smith feud has to be made into a 100 million dollar budget hollywood movie.

Show Cameron's decline into the monster he is, as the viewer realises it was Cooper holding the Storm together all these years and it was Smith who was the real traitor.

the big bambino

International Captain
Keary for test 5/8 now. Munster was toilet. Good to see grub Slater booed every time he got the ball. The amount of trash he’s been allowed to get away with over the years makes it very satisfying he lost the game he shouldn’t have been playing.