• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
It's like Parra have a dickhead quota and losing Edwards meant they had to bring one in.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mate they’re the repository of dickheads the way they’re going. Looking forward to Carney and Dugan signing next. If Norman stays can you imagine him and Ferguson together?

I get they need led a big outside back to come off their line and he’s a good player, who’s had a fine year at the Roosters by all reports, but Fmd I just know it will end in tears.

They need forwards now.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Personalities (and money) aside he's a really good pickup though. Gets good meters out of his own end which can paper over problems in the forward pack. Has handling issues at times but good in the air and a very good finisher. Paulo is a big in for your pack too. Have lacked size for a few years now.

Burgey

I think I'm just so sick and tired of good players coming to Parra and becoming crap, along with the **** side of blokes also coming to the fore once they get to the club. FMD we've got the new stadium opening next year. It's going to be a bloody cracker, but who are we going to be watching there ffs?

Burgey

We're at home.

I don't think they'll win the whole thing, but they're definitely a different proposition to previous years. Harris and Green are exactly the kind of players they were lacking and Luke looks like his 2014 vintage. I think we'd have them covered at full strength, but we're in for a flogging if we don't play far better than we did on Saturday.
Need not have worried :)

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Need not have worried :)
Haha yeah. It's a funny old game. In hindsight the inclusion of Blake and Kikau (expected both to miss the game) was massive but Luai was insane. I'd heard there was wraps on him but he was ordinary in the two NSW cup games I saw him play so I didn't have that high expectations.

Just shows how much of the sport is about energy and commitment. We didn't have it the last few weeks. Warriors didn't have it last night.

Surprised the Warriors were that bad too. Reckon might be an "it's the hope that gets you" kind of season for them.

Burgey

How good was it to see Bulldogs fans in tears last night after getting run down by Canberra? Stuff of dreams.

Burgey

Gotta love a Suncorp game. 50k people, 90k heads and seventeen teeth in the crowd.