• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Insane game on at the moment

Sometimes this bucket of aids masquerading as a sport can be quite good.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hell of a grand final. Two years in a row. Happy for Cronulla. They were done and dusted as a club two years ago. No mean feat to beat the NRL's leading referee Cameron Smith.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love the difference in how Channel 7 and 9 deal with the winning moments

7 - Brief quip from Cometti before letting the team song and player/crowd reactions flood the screen for 5 minutes

9 - Ray Warren keeps saying HOW ABOUT THIS as the captain, clearly trying to celebrate and overcome with emotion is forced into a terrible interview immediately

ripper868

International Coach
Yeah, good thing Brexit is coming, clearly all the eastern Europeans fault.

On the game itself, I imagine that the winning team would struggle to celebrate really, I mean, sure you've won so you're still in a job, but the 17 blokes on the other side of the paddock have just had their contracts terminated, professional sport is a small world so expect alot of those players would be really good mates.

Harsh concept, couldn't believe it when i first read about it, but I guess thats what happens when you reach the bottom of the leagues.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Even better, I heard it's just "Lottoland". That's awesome.

Manly vs Penrith at Lottoland, Monday night. Hehehe.

Spikey

I bet there's a real good story over why the Councillors agreed to hand over the naming rights....

Burgey

Gutsy win from Parra last night with one bloke on the bench by the end of the game. Loving Nathan Brown's work. Jeez he goes ****ing hard.

Warriors are a flat out joke though. Half a heart between the whole club.