• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Real talk: Who was the guy on the left for the Cowboys who looked like dropping everything that went his way? I think it was the left centre

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No more deserving than NQ. Ben Hunt is going to be in a stew for years over that

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Turnbull obvs only deposed Abbott because he's such a Thurston fan. Gotta get himself onto that stage somehow.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Real talk: Who was the guy on the left for the Cowboys who looked like dropping everything that went his way? I think it was the left centre
Kane Linnett.

Brilliant game of football, probably the best Final ever. As a North QLD born Bronco supporter I'm gutted but less so then if we lost like that against anyone else.

Clive Churchill was pretty tricky. I was thinking Milford or Parker if Broncs held on. JT was contained well really, but not surprised he was awarded it.

Gnske

At least Turnbull won a small victory in that the crowd actually had to think for a second before booing him.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Couldn't be happier for NUFAN.
You over-reacted/took my comment the wrong way last week.

I was just pumped about my teams beating the two top sides in the respective comps. then it hit me that they were against your two teams so I said you'd disagree. Sorry for not adding a "bad luck" or a "sport's a funny game" at the end of it.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
fitting this should happen to the club whose made a habit of signing players who've previously been sacked

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Such a ****ing idiot haha. Have heard stories of his antics, not at all surprised. As a Roosters fan I hope they get rid, despite the damage it would do us on the field. Has to go.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
In a couple of months there will be talk of a more mature Pearce off the drink and proving the doubters wrong with strong performances for Roosters. He isnt taking the sky blue 7 jersey for granted this year but his previous origin experience will help him this time.

Matt Moylan as captain is a bold move at Penrith. They excite me this year, should easily make the 8 if they can do better on the injury front.

social

Such a ****ing idiot haha. Have heard stories of his antics, not at all surprised. As a Roosters fan I hope they get rid, despite the damage it would do us on the field. Has to go.
Hold the front page: Young bloke gets pissed and does something stupid

FMD, I literally saw much worse behaviour outside our front door on the same night.

I am obviously missing something as I reckon the person that filmed him and then passed it onto the media is a much bigger ****

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Hold the front page: Young bloke gets pissed and does something stupid

FMD, I literally saw much worse behaviour outside our front door on the same night.
As an isolated incident, sure, I agree. But he has a history of this, I've witnessed it first hand tbh. It's a pattern of behaviour that is damaging the club.

I am obviously missing something as I reckon the person that filmed him and then passed it onto the media is a much bigger ****
I also somewhat agree with this, but he should at least face repercussions for his actions and if it helps that happen then I have less of a problem with it, regardless of the obvious intentions of behalf of the person who filmed it.

Last edited:

dermo

International Vice-Captain
given the improvements in the rosters of quite a few sides who missed the 8 last year, the warriors, parra etc I struggle to see the roosters making the 8 if pearce goes

edit: and how glorious it will be