• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Julian87

State Captain
Yeah, probably as good and tough a win as they’ve had in ages tbh. Would expect Melbourne to win quite comfortably in the dry, but Miukore to centre in those conditions was as good a coaching move as I’ve seen Brad Arthur pull off. Mind you, even in te dry I would expect him to tackle better than Blake. The defensive line basically looked a hundred times better without Blake. He needs a run in the reggies, and tonight just showed why.
Centre is a lot less about tackling and a lot more making the right decisions to be in the right position to tackle. Having the pace and agility to perform that is absolutely key as well. It worked ok last week but was no masterstroke IMO. Niukore got made look silly by Justin Olam a few times. And I wouldn't want Olam anywhere near my team. I'm surprised they've picked him there again but it shouldn't matter against Cronulla.

Shady Slim

International Coach
james tedisney has only ever won mickey mouse rings and was outplayed by corey allan in state of origin tell your friends

Kraken

International 12th Man
Going to bankwest for the first time tomorrow, despite living in close proximity to it. Loved the old parramatta stadium, played my football (soccer) grand final there for 21s, great experience. Anyway, taking the missus as part of her birthday present (she’s a massive eels fan unfortunately) so hopefully my dragons get up and spoil it :ph34r:

Kraken

International 12th Man
Cracking win. Good to see Hook has brought back passion in the jersey, we just look up for the fight. Very pleasing to see. The stadium is a cracker as well, would very happily go again

Shady Slim

International Coach
victor radley getting off suspension when we know jack hetherington would’ve copped an absolute levelling from the judiciary were he to fight his charge is an absolute joke

i’m all for hetherington getting marched and suspended but not when radley gets off with absolutely nothing