• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Shady Slim

International Coach
melbourne building a 22 point lead while doing quite literally nothing on offense is the pinnacle of the bellamy era storm and almost fairytale for them ffs

DriveClub

International Regular
**** the storm. spent most of the game lying on the tackled player as usual. literally tied for the worst team ever with the crusaders.
Lol glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that, don't watch a lot of league so I thought maybe its a tactic used by a lot of teams. The refereeing also looked iffy to me, made some questionable calls

the big bambino

International Captain
I can't recall hearing Cameron Smith speak before but listening to his post match tends to confirm the impression he's a massive jerk.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've hated Smith ever since the Alex Mckinnon thing and last night did little to improve his standing in my eyes

Also for a split second when Penrith spreaded the ball left last night after the final kickoff in the 80th minute I thought they were gonna easily score under the posts. Being up against 11 men there should have been a huge gap somewhere

stephen

Addo-Carr was so threatening last night every time I saw him. Gun player.

Love seeing Cherry-Evans go from having his cards marked at this level to a man of the match performance like that.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
It's incredible that Qld were even competitive last week. There is a chasm between these two sides.

the big bambino

International Captain
Hasn't Tupou become a valuable player? Was a time when defenders could get under his ribs and drive him back. Not now though. His efforts in returning the ball from early tackles deep inside his own territory gives NSW alot of momentum. Real first gear, up a steep hill efforts and he always got passed the advantage line.

stephen

I was too busy seething at Queensland's defensive efforts to pay too much attention to who was dealing it the pain. Not a great standard of football tonight. NSW pack just ran all over Queensland.

the big bambino

International Captain
Hmm well maybe. Qld will have Munster next week and home ground advantage. Expect it will be tight (if that's not too vulgar ...)

Kraken

International 12th Man
Doubt heavily if Mad Dog Munny will be right for next week tbh, that was a real bad head knock

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
boy it would have been something if NSW won, since QLD's win percentage was probably 99.99% when that pass was thrown to Valentine

stephen

I don't think my nerves could take any more. What a game. Queensland were all over NSW but couldn't quite close out.

First Queensland series win in 3 years.

Cleary was the NSW player of the night. Only one who looked like making anything happen.

But Munster, Friend and Grant were brilliant for Queensland. Papalli too.