• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Kraken

International 12th Man
Lol at Corey Norman to fullback being any sort of solution at Illawarra.
That will be terrible. Adam Clune at #7 should hopefully be good. He was Canterbury cup player of the year last year, has good raps on him

Shady Slim

International Coach
joke take; the roosters are back because they hammered brisbane 59-0
bespoke take; the eels are bad for topping the broncos by only 30 as opposed to like 80

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the broncos are in crisis

clearly no other team in brisbane should be allowed anytime soon

Burgey

Yeah they're gone. Played a couple of good sides the past week but that's pathetic from a side which is meant to be pushing for the finals. Siebold will go not long after McGregor at this rate.

Great to see them doing woefully.

Burgey

Jeez the young fella who played six for penrith last night looks a class act.

Warriors really need to get to th en point where RTS is not taking front rower’s hitups on tackles two and three. No wonder he gets tired.

Excited for this game tonight. Heading to one of the locals to watch with Burgeinho

Burgey

It was the Cricketer's Arms but I didn't see this post til afterwards sorry.

I was on the new White Bay Brewing Co Lager tbh. Good drop from a new local brewery

#WorkingClassy

Burgey

Haha this is the saddest result. I probably should've messaged you on Facebook.

I might be going there on Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
Burgers Anonymous has reopened a couple of doors down towards Gladstone Park. Best burgers on the Peninsula - doing $5 Apollo Cheeseburgers all week to celebrate reopening.

Have emailed the pub to ask about the Kent for you.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
No Queensland teams are playing finals this year.

Cowboys were awful against Cronulla and even worse against the Warriors tonight.

Shady Slim

International Coach
chances are that we're going to get deuced but i think on a good day the doggies can hold the roosters to something like 16

the trouble is even on said good day i don't think we can score more than like 8

Kraken

International 12th Man
Well ****, Saints actually won a game!

it's as though Mary listened to me, Hunt to 9, Cam Mc to 13, and we looked so much better. Still have a long way to go though.

For all the Parra fans, every time you've gone 5-0 to start the season, you've won the comp. Real deal?

Burgey

Yeah, gonna be a cracker. Great guide for Parra as to where they're at compared with the proven best. If they jag a win they'll be right up there as favourites you'd reckon. Mind you, Roosters won't be tired after their barely opposed training run vs the Dogs on Monday.

Penrith will be up there as well, you'd reckon. Unlucky not to win on Friday night tbh

Shady Slim

International Coach
there was no roosters dogs game on the monday, they cancelled it altogether because of the rona scare gave both sides a bye. no idea what you’re talking about.