• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
first thing i see in a rugby league game this year is a cheap shot on anthony watmough. mixed feelings tbh. that was a horrid knee but it was on watmough

dermo

International Vice-Captain
lets be honest when youve got blake leary in your side then your always going to struggle

Burgey

Souths to put 60 on Parra tonight. Too many injuries to a side with too little depth.

dermo

parra were very very good last night, at least a 2 try better team at home

tigers really shouldve won that game last night, a good learning experience for the young halves but they were like headless chooks in the last 20 when they had the game won

Shady Slim

International Coach
some gronks had a hissy and threw bottles and now ****ty media outlets are going to have that overshadow a shocking refereeing decision that cost us the game

i was at the game

dermo

wonder if many of the people calling it a robbery will change their minds given the extent of the injury to reynolds

Shady Slim

International Coach
nah it is jerky knees to hand out a penalty because of an injury.

i have a picture that shows all graham did is fine and legal and it's just terribly unfortunate AReyn got injured

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The behaviour of some Dogs fans outside the ground was a ****ing disgrace

I was at the match with a mate and 4 kids and genuinely felt concerned for their safety

Shady Slim

International Coach
The behaviour of some Dogs fans outside the ground was a ****ing disgrace

I was at the match with a mate and 4 kids and genuinely felt concerned for their safety
as long as people acknowledge it is a minority of gronks and not all dogs fans then realistically there should be no issue but the media are on us like a lion on a dead zebra

Burgey

So they should be. Canterbury has been a blight on rugby league since I first started going to watch footy in the 1970s. The culture on the joint is toxic. The game would be better if they folded. Find a new club mate, they're scum. Seriously.

Shady Slim

International Coach
the bias to the souths in refereeing has always pissed me off since round one however may i ask what club you support?

aside from a few fans throwing bottles, which dans of the souths did five years ago incidentally, nothing wrong has happened.

morgieb

the bias to the souths in refereeing has always pissed me off since round one however may i ask what club you support?

aside from a few fans throwing bottles, which dans of the souths did five years ago incidentally, nothing wrong has happened.
Alledgedly a Dogs fan king hit a Rabbitohs one.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rugby supporters acting like brainless mongoloids?

Colour me surprised.