• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Africa Cup of Nations 2015

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Not even the dreaded Ebola virus can stop the Cup of Nations. This year There's no defending champions, and a whole lot of young blood looking to make a name for themselves. Keep an eye out for never endin penalty shoot outs.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like that we got a Group of Death worthy of the name this time. Senegal, Ghana, South Africa, Algeria.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Each time this comes around I always resolve to watch more of it than I did last time it was on - but then never manage to for one reason or another. Hard to take too much of an interest when the Premiership is reaching its most interesting stage I guess.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also, having noted this during the World Cup, I still find it brilliant that Ivory Coast have a goalkeeper called Barry.