• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2015

James

Cricket Web Owner
Great game tonight between Australia and Kuwait. Nice and open and plenty of goals and attacking intent from both teams.

Hopefully the tournament keeps up that style of play.

the big bambino

International Captain
Haha was about to start this. Suppose it should have been up already. Yeah good start game wise and for the hosts. Cahill what a legend.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Second game arguably even better. Some of that football was exquisite.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Went to North Korea vs Saudi Arabia.

Have they been not showing card incident replays in other games on the live screens? Or were they just not doing it because it was North Korea and Dear Leader said so?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Super Timmeh Cahill!

How much of an idiot does the Chinese captain feel, no way that's a goal if he doesn't play for the foul.

the big bambino

International Captain
Just want to add to the Cahill love and boy doesn't he deserve it. Despite there being more famous players in soccer, I'm not sure if any other has given better value to a national jersey during the time of his career.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
though i care little for the socceroos, it would be a bit of a shallow victory winning this thing without playing japan wouldnt it

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i imagine watson is sitting watching this at home and every time a player makes a religious sign he yells to himself "your mythology won't help you now fool!"