• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We Are Officially The World Champions!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
To all those who have ever bagged the TIGERS well u can all go eat your words now as we were yesterday crowned the WORLD CHAMPIONS, and in doing so became the only team to win a trophy so far this year!!!!!!!

What a day, What a crowd, im absolutley stoked....

Now for the Premiership!!!!!

Ford_GTHO351

U19 Vice-Captain
Blewy said:
To all those who have ever bagged the TIGERS well u can all go eat your words now as we were yesterday crowned the WORLD CHAMPIONS, and in doing so became the only team to win a trophy so far this year!!!!!!!

What a day, What a crowd, im absolutley stoked....

Now for the Premiership!!!!!
Your Tigers had to spoil our run (St. George Illawarra) in the semi of the World Sevens. Congratulations goes to the Wests Tigers for winning the 2004 World Sevens.

Though well wait and see how your Wests Tigers do in the 2004 Telstra Premiership because in the end only the Premiership matters.

GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
WHO cares about 7 football. its a nuffy comp for a nuffy bunch of players that only crappy teams care about.

seriously, para won it the last 3 years and where have they run in the premiership, bottom of the table, dont get to excited yet blewy, but u may get use to that bottom half of the table, if 7's football was such a good comp u would see the gun teams like NEWCASTLE!!!!!!! care and maybe turn up but we have bigger things on our minds, like another premiership, but i will have to tell ya whats that like cause the tigers and winning a proper comp dont go in the same sentence.

the tigers are like the roosters..............trying to buy a premiership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

oh how was ozzi idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u gay man

nibbs

International Captain
Considering some of the NRLs stronger teams didn't field awesome sides, I think its fair to say that Tigers wont win the Premiership this season. I also doubt they'll make the playoffs.

The teams to watch this season are the Warriors, Roosters, and Panthers...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
WHO cares about 7 football. its a nuffy comp for a nuffy bunch of players that only crappy teams care about.

seriously, para won it the last 3 years and where have they run in the premiership, bottom of the table, dont get to excited yet blewy, but u may get use to that bottom half of the table, if 7's football was such a good comp u would see the gun teams like NEWCASTLE!!!!!!! care and maybe turn up but we have bigger things on our minds, like another premiership, but i will have to tell ya whats that like cause the tigers and winning a proper comp dont go in the same sentence.

the tigers are like the roosters..............trying to buy a premiership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

oh how was ozzi idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u gay man
LOL jealous Bugs??? Everyone knows that Newcastle is a ONE man team, and funnily enough even he wants out of there now....
You are GONE!!!! As for the Tigers trying to buy the premiership, for anyone who knows didley squat about Footy you would see that the majority of our side are Wests or Balmain Juniors, so that argument is straight out the window...
Ill also lay money on the Tigers finishing higher in the premiership than the Knights, Oh and another little fact on players which the tigers didn't have playing in their side this weekend...
Brett Hodgson (SOO Fullback)
Scott Prince (Class Halfback)
Nick Graham (Rep Lock/2nd Row)
Ben Galea (Rep Lock)
As well as our 2 class props in Skando and odd Payten...

So until the knights actually win somthing this year, i suggest you zip your trap!!!!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
pmsl hahahahahahahahahahaha

the above 3 players are very over rated

scott prince is worse than jason gilespe in the heartlidge dept
as for the knights, mate i know we are a classy outfit and the one man team crap, can u not come up with a better arguement please

2004 the year of the knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no quality team really care about 7's football....pls

Andre

International Regular
bugssy said:
pmsl hahahahahahahahahahaha

the above 3 players are very over rated

scott prince is worse than jason gilespe in the heartlidge dept
as for the knights, mate i know we are a classy outfit and the one man team crap, can u not come up with a better arguement please

2004 the year of the knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no quality team really care about 7's football....pls
Anyone got that sour grapes image?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
on a serious note, well done to the tigers, this year could be a good year

and i would prefer a team like the tigers to win other than those crappy dragons or warriors... hahahahaha

let the sledging begin :P

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
hehe bulldogs got threatened cause they didnt feild their top team - threatened not to get invited back - dont engourage the mighty doggies :)

iamdavid

International Debutant
bugssy said:

seriously, para won it the last 3 years and where have they run in the premiership, bottom of the table, dont get to excited yet blewy
Ahem

We swept all before us in 2001 & despite the fact we lost the final I'll have you know we deserved to win :P

Then only narrowly missed the 8 last year.

Hopefully loosing the final will bring us more luck :saint:

nibbs

International Captain
Word. The Knights are stacked with overrated players and need Andrew Johns for them to be any good. I think Newcastle's proformance in the later half of this year, is a good indictcation of how they'll go this season. At best 8th, although I do feel the Tigers will be pushing it to make the 8 this season as well, but you never know...

Ford_GTHO351

U19 Vice-Captain
bugssy said:
on a serious note, well done to the tigers, this year could be a good year

and i would prefer a team like the tigers to win other than those crappy dragons or warriors... hahahahaha

let the sledging begin :P
Well I wonder where the Tigers finished on the ladder in 2003 huh, behind the Dragons, so how can you say the Dragons are crappy.

St.George Illawarra Dragons & the NSW Blues rule :D

Ford_GTHO351

U19 Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
You mean the one posted when England won a World Championship actually worthy of the name?
To be honest, your right.
The Rugby League World Cup isn't worthy of the name.

Craig

World Traveller
A couple of things I dont want to happen as a proud Melbourne Storm supporter:

1-The Storm dont resign Craig Bellamy and he goes back to Brisbane (I'm not talking about the Newcastle and Wales striker)

2-Another club makes amove for Billy Slater.

And if Robbie Ross can stay fit for the first 7 games then I will get my username changed to Buddhika Fernando.