• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Tipsy has the reputation of being rather.. eccentric (putting it very kindly). Vaguely remember he once made ***ist comments about the WTA.

indiaholic

International Captain
Yeah said that women should only be paid the value of the airline ticket home because they can't think at the level that men can also something about them not understanding spin.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Nah, I meant the dead rubbers in zone groups 1 and 2. Like if the tie is already decided, they only play a best of 3 setter right?
Sorry. Read that wrong. To the best of my knowledge don't think the rules for that were changed. They only play the best of 3 sets.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
winning the grand slam pregnant isn't the big thing here, the fact that she kept her pregnancy while training, practising and playing at the highest professional level is mind-blowing...anyway good for her!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
winning the grand slam pregnant isn't the big thing here, the fact that she kept her pregnancy while training, practising and playing at the highest professional level is mind-blowing...anyway good for her!
Well she hasn't been playing since the Oz Open, guess we might know why now, she still won the Slam pregnant, and Vika won the sunshine double pregnant. May give Radwanska and Wozniacki an idea.....

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Well she hasn't been playing since the Oz Open, guess we might know why now, she still won the Slam pregnant, and Vika won the sunshine double pregnant. May give Radwanska and Wozniacki an idea.....
Yeah might become the new fad...