• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Roger vs Rafael: Who will win?

will roger federer hold all four slam titles at the same time or will rafael nadal win his 60th clay court match and his fifth match against federer in the french open finale?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tthis is a huge match which has been a little bit lost with the world cup. I dunno who will win but Federer got very close to beating him a few weeks back.

open365

International Vice-Captain
I think Nadal will win it in 5 sets, i'm hopefull of a classic match.

59 ungames unbeaten on clay is unbelievable,this guy is something special.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I'd like Federer to win and in doing so cement his place as one of the true all-time greats, but I think Nadal is too strong on clay - that said, if Federer was ever going to beat him at the French Open, this would be the year given how much extra court time Nadal has had (3 or 4 more hours I think?)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
pasag said:
I hope Federer wins. But Nadal seems to have the mental edge over him.
Yeah that's true. Probably the only player in the world (obviously only on clay).

Federe was fairly ordinary for 1 and a half sets against Nalbandian. Then he just flicked a switch and brought his A game for the rest of the match until Nalbandian retired hurt.

I'm going to go Federer in 4.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Federer will have learnt enough from their recent battles to win, hes a very smart player and I think he really wants this title, Nadal is due for a loss...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hope Nadal wins.. i am sick of Federer winning god damn game.. i want to see someone take that away from him for a change..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
alternative said:
Hope Nadal wins.. i am sick of Federer winning god damn game.. i want to see someone take that away from him for a change..
Nadal won it last year though. He'll probably go in favourite.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nadal in four sets or better although I don't really care; I really like watching them both play.