• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Niall

International Coach
And a break up in the third, always rated Evans but thought he was a bit of a waster, but the kid has really stepped it up this year, hell of a result if he holds on here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Choked hard from a break up in the fourth. Settled back into it but needed that breaker to go his way. It didn't and he looks cooked now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is probably good for the tournament. Probably get nk vs Stan now

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
This is probably good for the tournament. Probably get nk vs Stan now

Aye, good match that,not seen much of Nick, but tempted to back him if price is juicy, Stan was very erratic tonight.

Murray made very hard work of Lorenzi, concerning performance as that is a player he should be crushing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
John mcenroe laid into nk on commentary, jeez. The bloke was crying ffs, he didn't Just cbf jt

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh ****. Rafa doing his "I am coasting and don't put the player away and lose" thing now. Pouille coming from the clouds in this 5th.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Poo man tried to choke that tiebreak and Rafa said "nah I'll out choke you with the most open forehand you'll ever see"

French dominating this tournament.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You know who I meant.

Been a crap year for Jono-supported sportspeople tbh. Richmond, Nadal, James Magnussen, the Campbell sisters, Cameron McEvoy, Bronte Barrett, Jessica Ennis, Arsenal, Golden State Warriors, Ryan Lochte, Bernard Tomic, that couple who choked in the backstroke for us, the Indian Olympic team, Hope Solo, Han Solo, Justin Gatlin, Wests Tigers, the Russian Olympic Team. All strongly supported by the human mock himself.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
You know who I meant.

Been a crap year for Jono-supported sportspeople tbh. Richmond, Nadal, James Magnussen, the Campbell sisters, Cameron McEvoy, Bronte Barrett, Jessica Ennis, Arsenal, Golden State Warriors, Ryan Lochte, Bernard Tomic, that couple who choked in the backstroke for us, Hope Solo, Han Solo, Justin Gatlin, Wests Tigers, the Russian Olympic Team. All strongly supported by the human mock himself.
:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Even if I did support all those random sportsmen you mentioned, some whom I don't even know, that pales in comparison to your meltdown when Lanka swept Australia. So I'm still ahead.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even if I did support all those random sportsmen you mentioned, some whom I don't even know, that pales in comparison to your meltdown when Lanka swept Australia. So I'm still ahead.
That wasn't a meltdown, just a statement of the obvious.

Niall

International Coach
Does anybody remember Glenn Maxwell or Morne Morkel as test openers?

Dimitrov was even more wretched than both of those efforts tonight. Rotten performance.