• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, not wanting to play mixed doubles is not something to criticize him for IMO.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
i don't know, i don't particularly love nole but don't see it as unpatriotic just because he chose not to play mixed doubles...he is an infrequent doubles player and even more infrequent mixed doubles player, hardly even plays davis cup doubles and has an indifferent record from when he did...i don't really see the point...?
Don't sign up to it then?

And also I never said he's unpatriotic. Just said he's having a wahhh. Not sure how this isn't a wahhh, if he wins he's playing. No doubt. But he lost and he's quit.

Speaking of Serbians and patriotism:

Victor Troicki: 'We don't accept Kosovo, it's a made-up country'

eeeeeeeeek

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Yay for Hingis/Vandeweghe. What a comically evil team.

What on earth were Muguruza and Serena playing at last night though.

He's skipping Cincinnati too. This is a good wahhh from him.

Play Mixed and try and win a medal for your country and help another Serbian win a medal as well. I love Nole but he's thrown the toys out here.
Janković has a blown shoulder and Krunić is a midget. There was really no one he could play with.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Don't sign up to it then?

And also I never said he's unpatriotic. Just said he's having a wahhh. Not sure how this isn't a wahhh, if he wins he's playing. No doubt. But he lost and he's quit.

Speaking of Serbians and patriotism:

Victor Troicki: 'We don't accept Kosovo, it's a made-up country'

eeeeeeeeek
The singles gold is all that matters to him obviously...and he most likely lost interest once he was booted out of that...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes, that's my point...

He's done what Dimitrov did, except Dimi got criticised.

Either way... Rafa still the only one with the golden slam #legend

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was a reference to the infamous charity doubles match of Roger/Pete and Andre/Rafa when Pete and Andre had a wahhh at each other.
That was so horrible to watch. Very classless behavior from both guys on that occasion, especially Agassi.. Fed and Rafa must have been hoping the ground would open up and swallow them. Very embarrassing.