• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
So tomorrow we will have another Brit in a final... Heather Watson.
Looking forward to the Murray -Raonic game. Think it maybe a worthy final. :cool:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
would be tempting to go with murray as the easy choice for winner but i have a feeling raonic is finally ready...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
One thing that impresses me about Raonic that I forgot to mention the other day is that he seems to be pretty there mentally. Fought back from two sets down in the 4th round and kept his nerve really well on Friday. Has always seemed as determined as anyone outside of the big four to make an impact as well. Could separate him from a lot of the pretenders over the years such as Dimitrov.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well in 2014 the next "3" were going to be Raonic, Nishi and Dimi. Raonic is fitter than Nishi, and much better than Dimi.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Murray on paper should win but has he ever gone into a grand slam final as favourite before? Different kind of pressure to what he is used to normally though we know from Davis Cup last year he can cope but it is different doing it as a team than on own. Think he will win but it is no gimme the way Raonic is playing.

vcs

Yeah Federer had him on a string till his return game caught fire in the last game of the 4th set and he carried it through into the fifth. Until then he was blazing them long and into the net. He needs his returns to work.

morgieb

Murray's been playing very well but he's been rather unclutch on BP's. Could cost him hard like it did for Federer.