• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fair play to Raonic for hanging in there, lesser players would have folded under the pressure Federer was putting on him in the fourth set.

Friday night ruined LOL.
Yeah he has some serious clutchness. I can't think of many players outside the top 4 that win from there. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Tsonga if he's serving big.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe the last time we've seen Federer on that stage, in a big match, though I keep hoping for more.

Federer fans are spoilt really, been lucky he's maintained such a high level for so long. I've actually enjoyed watching him more since 2014, when he's won **** all Grand Slams, compared to 2005-2009 when he was winning almost everything but i was too nervous to enjoy it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Feel for Federer. Gave it his all and was as good as he could be at 35 and came up short. Admire him for how well he played too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Berman needs to wind back the clock 6 years and 2010 this mother****er.

Will Kim Sears call Berdych a Czech flash **** again?

Niall

International Coach
I've had a very small interest bet on Berdych, think Murray today like he was against Tsonga is way to short in the betting market.

vcs

Hope Murray wins the whole thing TBH, God knows he deserves to win a couple facing lesser players, after all the times he's had to face Fedalkovic in the final stages of a Major.

vcs

One unforced error from Murray all set though, so good.
13 for Berdych, the Wimbledon guys are usually quite generous in their counting as well. Poor. Also terrible 1st serve %age, and 0 aces despite having a big serve. Not going to win Majors or beat top players with numbers like that in big matches.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember whoever was doing the interviews after the Queens final joking with Raonic about having a rematch in three weeks. That's what's happened, should be a better match this time.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Andy Murray Grand Slam final opponents.

Federer
Federer
Djokovic
Federer
Djokovic
Djokovic
Djokovic
Djokovic
Djokovic