• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Tsonga broken. About as predictable as anything.

Ah well fun while it lasted. This one's over.
How terrible does this look now? :laugh:

Especially after you having a go at people for calling Djokovic/Querrey predictable after 2 sets.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
raonic has a great chance to reach the wimbledon finals...federer coming off a tough 5 setter...in any case that was a classic and roger has done very well to get this far...it will take something special from berdych and a major fall in form from murray for the scot to lose that one...i see a murray vs raonic final...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How terrible does this look now? :laugh:

Especially after you having a go at people for calling Djokovic/Querrey predictable after 2 sets.
Djokovic lost. Murray still won :ph34r:

Nah fair play to Jo. What happened in the 5th though? Went to bed in a fit of rage.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
raonic has a great chance to reach the wimbledon finals...federer coming off a tough 5 setter...in any case that was a classic and roger has done very well to get this far...it will take something special from berdych and a major fall in form from murray for the scot to lose that one...i see a murray vs raonic final...
Yep. Fed's recent losses have very often come the next round after he played 5 sets

Niall

International Coach
Niall, Vimes - Kerber at $1.33 vs. Venus seems short, no?
I dunno!

I haven't watched enough of either to feel strongly about that match whatsoever over the last few weeks.

I suppose laying Kerber pre match at those prices isn't the worse idea if I had to have to some financial interest in it as you should get a chance to lock in some sort of profit.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stop Gambhiring, man. :D Just believe.

Raonic will be tough but I think Federer will be careful not to let him get off to a flyer like he did vs. Cilic. Just hope his body holds up well, in a long match I'd still back him against anyone except Djokovic.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Niall, Vimes - Kerber at $1.33 vs. Venus seems short, no?
A little. Venus' run hasn't been that impressive in terms of opponents she's beaten - Carla Suárez the best in her path and she got let off the hook by Kasatkina. However, I have mental question marks over how Kerber will handle playing Venus at Wimbledon, and she also had a pretty easy run.

$1.50 seems more fair.