• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

cpr

International Coach
First time I've sat and watched Kyrgios for a long time, but Jesus he's got some power. That serve looks somethings special.

Shame he's such a ****

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Raonic WAG.

Looks like Tomic the **** is out. Soooooooooo good. Pouille is on a rampage this tournament.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Gasquet out with injury so Tsonga through. Kyrgios gave the second set away..he needs to get his mind focused ...

vogue

Think Kyrgios needs a good coach. As Murray with Lendl.. He needs someone like that.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who was it that said Goffin had a piss weak forehand? Hope they're watching Goffin just dominate Raonic right now. Returning beautifully.

Love Goffin. Just solid as ****.
Was me. They didn't show that match in India, but yeah I need to watch Goffin play some time soon.

Cibulkova vs. Radwanska was a crazy match, so many breaks of serve. Couldn't decide whether both were showing amazing mental strength to keep fighting back from the brink of defeat, or whether both were taking turns to choke.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Don't you think it's his attitude though? Totally comes across as if he isn't bothered and doesn't care for the majority of the time.
Not so sure why you're saying this like it's revolutionary, he's said this exact thing multiple times (including in his post-match presser yesterday).

vogue

Not so sure why you're saying this like it's revolutionary, he's said this exact thing multiple times (including in his post-match presser yesterday).
I know it's not revolutionary..I just think he has an amazing talent..and would love to see him reach his potential . That was all really.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Don't you think it's his attitude though? Totally comes across as if he isn't bothered and doesn't care for the majority of the time.
It's what separates the good from the great. Totally chucked it as soon as he lost the 1st set.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Kyrgios could be on to something here. As soon as he knows he can't win he doesn't bother wasting energy trying. Could prevent burn out.