• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Booo. You're just another whiner that Federer isn't winning every match. There's like 4 of you in here.
You're so weird. Not everyone is an anti-Djokovic Fedex fanboy ffs. Awful,predictable waahhh from you. Almost as predictable as Djokovic winning in 5.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The best bit is he choked hard on two points on his serve in that TB and still kept going. Great stuff. Didn't go to water

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't remember Djokovic making so many unforced errors in a match for a long time. Guess winning the French and completing the set took a lot more out of him than anyone expected.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yeah i thought he was going to choke the tie break away at that point...but nole was uncharacteristically passive almost the entire match...his returns of all things were off...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
why would it be typical? i haven't seen him throw away all that many opportunities at majors...has always lost to better players in semis or finals when he plays well...

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
why would it be typical? i haven't seen him throw all that many opportunities at majors...has always lost to better players in semis or finals when he plays well...
yeah agree. I dunno why there's such cynicism with Muzz. Not including his return from back injury he hasn't lost to nobodies for a while.