• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
querrey wins the 1st set against djoker, apparently the first set he has lost at slams in the past couple of years in the first 3 rounds! he had won 73 straight sets in the 1st 3 rounds (of slams) before this!

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
novak isn't out yet and murray is still in the draw...long way away from being federer's year...
There are also other players who could give Federer a run on their given day possibly. A big server maybe. I have long believed he won't win another slam but if he does, this is it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Djokovic would be rested but so would the other guy. It's not easy to come from two sets down, even for a champion like Djokovic who is a five set expert, sort of. I put it at 50-50 at this point.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes you won't be surprised if Novak wins but big boy Sam Querrey is value with the odds. 1.67 seems short on Novak

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
You guys are actually the ones who make tennis boring. Even when he's two sets down you make Djokovic winning seem an inevitability.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha Querrey has done nothing to earn anyone's trust, so I don't blame you.

Will be interesting.