• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Nice match from Belinda Bencic. Should go far this year at Wimbledon .

Play going to start at 11am tomorrow ..playing catch up!

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I know the roof was good for those of you waiting at home, but I can't help but have some sympathy with the roof plus commercial obligations means the draw gets ridiculously messed up in terms of rest days.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Don't understand why during/after rain days they don't start the showpiece courts at 11 and get 4 (possibly 5) matches in.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brilliant from Murray, absolutely sensational. Lu is playing OK but getting totally ripped apart.

cpr

International Coach
Strangely Lisicki has the same effect for me. She looked really impressive in her win (tennis wise I mean). To see both of these out of the seedings is odd.