• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Blaze

Banned
Go Hingis. She is playing pretty good tennis IMO. Totally dominant from the moment she went 3-1 down in the first set.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Baghdatis takes the first set against Roddick, 6-4. This is an awesome match-up, a pity its on the same time as the cricket.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
But then Baghdatis goes "Hey I'm cool, I wear a headband" and wins the 3rd set 6-3.

Roddick in trouble here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Baghdatis knocks out Roddick!!! Good sportsmanship by Andy at the end too, with a genuine congratulations to Baghdatis.

Baghdatis' interview with Courier after the match was hilarious. Courier brought up Baghdatis' girlfriend Cammy (who is stunning), and Baghdatis refused to answer how long they had been together for. Then Courier asks if Baghdatis will watch Johannson vs. Ljubicic, and he replies saying no he'll be sleeping. His coach will watch while he sleeps with his girlfriend. Courier's reaction was gold! :lol:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Jono said:
Baghdatis knocks out Roddick!!! Good sportsmanship by Andy at the end too, with a genuine congratulations to Baghdatis.

Baghdatis' interview with Courier after the match was hilarious. Courier brought up Baghdatis' girlfriend Cammy (who is stunning), and Baghdatis refused to answer how long they had been together for. Then Courier asks if Baghdatis will watch Johannson vs. Ljubicic, and he replies saying no he'll be sleeping. His coach will watch while he sleeps with his girlfriend. Courier's reaction was gold! :lol:
:laugh: Onya Courier and Baghadatis.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Jono said:

That interview was one of the funniest things i have ever seen:laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So true, what a legend. Courier is a bit gay, but he was good in that interview.

As for Cammy... !

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL! Courier's commentary during the matches rule. I loved his trademark call last year when a player would pull off a ripping shot. "Oh that's gorgeous!" :D Plus he knows his stuff, but then again most tennis commentators know their sport well. Cricket on the other hand. :p

Cloete

International Captain
FFS!

I'm not happy with Simon. I tipped Baghdatis then he called me an idiot and it's pointless tipping against obvious winners. So I edited it :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Buddhmaster said:
Same attitude gets Nalbandian past Robredo pretty easily
Yeah true :p But for Nalbandian to be truly unstoppable, he must have his trademark matching orange shirt and headband. If he wears that at night he is the king :cool: