• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Excellent from Murray. Safe to say this is one of the few times I have ever seen Djokovic show any nerves. He is human after all.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
This is nerve racking...sat outside drinking prosecco bellinis ..chewing my nails lol .. Could he actually do this...???

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
here comes the champ

edit: well he's a champ of everything else except RG I guess :ph34r:

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
remember when Muzz had a break point in the first game of that set? Jeez match has turned since that moment

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Novak's come into his game, yes, but the extent to which Murray's dropped off is just disappointing more than anything. Don't feel like he has it in him.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Against other opponents Murray would be screaming bloody murder at himself or his box or a pigeon. He's just looking resigned at the moment.