• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Stan vs. Muzz most interesting match of the tournament so far. Can't wait

Not sure who I want to win. Muzz is awesome, but a Stan vs. Novak rematch is just so mouth watering. Novak will be seriously nervous of God mode Stan again if he has to beat him to win the French.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
He started well but Murray broke against the run of play and ever since then he's just blunted everything Wawrinka has done.

Stan's faded for sure but Murray's played as well as I've ever seen him play at the French.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I hope Wawrinka makes a match of this though he's gone down an early break in the 4th. Murray looks incredibly solid, credit to him for improving so much on clay.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
get ready for a slug-fest of mind-numbing proportions in the finals...that is if murray isn't too tired with all his earlier matches to make a fight of it...if he is, it may all end mercifully early...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope Murray can find a way to beat Novak.. he deserves it TBH.. but then so does Novak, and he's a machine.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
get ready for a slug-fest of mind-numbing proportions in the finals...that is if murray isn't too tired with all his earlier matches to make a fight of it...if he is, it may all end mercifully early...
Murray has had plenty of rest with the rain delays and two matches with big servers