• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wait, what?

*goes to atpworldtour.com
Yeah, of all people to lose to..

That website has turned to complete ****ing **** recently BTW. They've managed to do an even worse "upgrade" than cricinfo.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
last year i think he lost only one match on clay, that was the all-important french finals so maybe he is trying to get done with the loss early so he can go the rest of the season undefeated...:), i don't know how else to explain this one...

indiaholic

International Captain
Precisely. I am just surprised that something like this doesn't happen way more often. The schedule is grueling. Don't understand how these guys manage recovery so well. Let alone winning with this consistency.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Actually 2015 is unfair, he was just beaten by a better player on the day in Staninal.

But 2011 and 2013 were lost opportunities for sho

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually 2015 is unfair, he was just beaten by a better player on the day in Staninal.

But 2011 and 2013 were lost opportunities for sho
I think 2014 was more of a lost opportunity since he had just beaten Rafa in Miami and Rome in the build-up. Rafa was fantastic in 2013 after he came back, nearly unbeatable for most of the year. In 2011, Federer outplayed him.. one of my favourite matches of all time, that one. :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Watch that 2014 final and you never thought Rafa would actually lose though. Novak couldn't handle the heat, weather really affected him.

In 2013 Novak was up a break in the 5th and lost a game point by touching the ****ing net. He then got broken lol

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Seen Rafa let go of dominant positions in the last 12 months or so. Stan needs to stop being a whiny bitch and hang tight