• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

cpr

International Coach
No, because she has the chance to ask for B samples to be tested before its released I believe, stop any accusations being leveraged before all tests have been completed. Standard timescale I think.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
According to a sports medico that was just interviewed on the ABC, she's very lucky to only get 12 months as it should really have been 4 years as ignorance is no longer an excuse and especially when you are an high profile athlete surrounded by a whole phalanx of support staff

cpr

International Coach
No, because she has the chance to ask for B samples to be tested before its released I believe, stop any accusations being leveraged before all tests have been completed. Standard timescale I think.

Turns out shes waved that. Clearly going for the 'Yes, I'm technically guilty, but look at these factors'. Reckon a TUE is what she'll try her best to prove. Any leeway she might get for her reputation within the womans game will be stripped by the fact she's Russian - lets face it they aren't against pumping drugs into athletes from a young age...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It came out before the Williams match apparently. I wouldn't even blame her if she had taken it knowingly in the hope it would help her. Not that it made the slightest difference. :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It came out before the Williams match apparently. I wouldn't even blame her if she had taken it knowingly in the hope it would help her. Not that it made the slightest difference. :laugh:
she's been taking it for 10 years. Which means it literally has not made the slightest bit of difference vs. Serena since she never beat her in that 10 year period, lol.

grecian

Stop gloating vimes I'm upset, honestly I won't be able to have a crafty **** over picsof her without feeling guilty, in many ways I'm the real victim here.

vcs

Capriati's rant about stripping her of her titles is ridiculous. The substance only became illegal in 2016. I don't think she's won anything in 2016. If the authorities only became convinced of its performance-enhancing abilities so recently, it must have an insignificant impact.

grecian

Capriati's rant about stripping her of her titles is ridiculous. The substance only became illegal in 2016. I don't think she's won anything in 2016. If the authorities only became convinced of its performance-enhancing abilities so recently, it must have an insignificant impact.
I think, as Vimes alluded too, J-cap is not someone to be taken seriously on anything. Look at her Obama rants.

Can't believe she's getting big publicity over this. She'll be delighted though.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I think, as Vimes alluded too, J-cap is not someone to be taken seriously on anything. Look at her Obama rants.

Can't believe she's getting big publicity over this. She'll be delighted though.
just read her obama rants, she is an idiot!

vcs

The top tennis guys are so likable. Even Murray who everyone complains about having a dour personality, I really like his sense of humour. TBF, I've warmed to Rafa a lot more since he started sucking. :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He's definitely jumped ahead of Nishi atm, and well ahead of Dimi.

Thiem the other one that looks good but that loss to Tsonga was a stinker. His thiem will come though

:ph34r: