• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Hate to see someone playing such a great game of tennis only to be injured near the end of a great game...tis a pity, but there's no sympathy in sport from your opponent I guess..

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
So Murray's likely to be 0-5 in Aus finals. Pretty brutal. 4 of those against Djokovic and the other Federer.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Heard one of the Eurosport pundits saying Djokovic's dominance over Murray in the H2H is mostly a mental thing, which I think is nonsense. Their head to head is actually pretty even bar 2011 and 2014 onwards. It's even 2-1 to Murray in slam finals in all bar those years. Just that in 2011 and 2015 Djokovic had two of the greatest ever years and in 2014 Murray was coming off major back surgery, i.e. his level dropped. So in other words, Novak's H2H dominance has only come when he's notably playing much better than Murray.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gawd don't show Piers Morgan Coco Vandeweghes interview after her mixed doubles semi-final, he'll be all over it in defence of Chris Gayle.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jeez, Serena so clutch. Kerber even got first serves on those two points and made errors.

Still only one game away.